Translate

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Full Moon Wedding Trip Excitement!

One of  my dearest friends in Aqaba, Zainab Chang owns Formosa Restaurant, where I spend a great deal of time when I am in Aqaba!  In recent months, Formosa has become a gathering place for our group of friends.  Imagine Cheers - in Jordan - with tasty Chinese food.  Seriously.  ;)

In August, Zainab's son Khaled got married to a lovely girl from Taiwan - after their wedding they invited their closest friends on a trip to Jordan!  And, of course, one stop was with me in Wadi Rum.  Luckily it was a full moon night in October - warm and beautiful!  The group rode camels to the camp and feasted on zarb before an enjoyable night climbing sand dunes and exploring the desert.  We had a wonderful time together and I hope that they'll be back soon!

At Lourans House Camp

No comments:

Post a Comment